It is Dr. Varasteh’s mission to take dentistry to a higher level, to be the one to educate and improve the lives of people around him. He has created a work environment in which even the most apprehensive patients feel welcome, at ease, and leave smiling. This is what he works for: the wow factor that he gets from his patients, from the simplest to most complicated procedures.
Over the years, Dr. Varasteh’s patients have become part of his extended family, and he takes care of them like he would his own family. He has also put together a knowledgeable, friendly team whose sole purpose is to provide caring and exceptional care.
Whatever your dental problem, Aesthetic Dentistry can be your solution for a lifetime! Call our North Reading, MA dental office today!
- Boston University School of Dental Medicine, D.M.D. 1989
- Undergraduate studies at University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA
- Pankey Institute- Comprehensive Dentistry
- LVI Institute- Advanced functional aesthetics, complete cosmetic recontructions
- UCLA- Dental implants continuing education
- American Academt of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
Dr. Varasteh is the proud parent of two children. His son is a recent graduate of George Washington University and his daughter attends Boston University. He currently lives in Wellesley. During his free time away from the office, he loves to play tennis and soccer. He and his staff participate in several community outreach programs.